- Allows trailer doors to open into the facility and provides unrestricted access to the back of the vehicle. It is designed to service a full range of different trailer types.
- In addition the Esidock solution allows a full 4-sided environmental seal to be created between the truck and the building, prior to the opening of either.
- Provides greater security of goods in warehouse and trailer for operators
- Ensures driver and operator safety in docking operations.
- Provides labour efficiency with yard operations.
- Provides the possibility to create a complete seal between trailer and facility ensuring non contamination of goods and conservation of controlled temperature.
- Truck fleet utilisation improvements for fleet operators
- Energy savings with provision for 4 sided seal
- Dust prevented from entering warehouse through gaps
- Rodent ingress prevented through complete seal when doors are open
- Prevents harmful diesel fumes from entering warehouse
- Operator retains full control of access to warehouse and trailer
- No shunting required – Yard movements drastically reduced
- Trailers can be left in position for unloading while the load remains secure
- Warehouse remains secure and airtight until operator is ready to unload
- No damage to the bumpers during the loading or unloading process